Since developing Christian community is such an essential aspect of church life, on Monday evenings we meet together in homes for intensive Bible study, discipleship, and Christian fellowship. The following elements make this a uniquely encouraging part of church life:
- Intensive: We go verse by verse through the entire book with careful attention to the details of the passage without missing the overall purpose of the section we are studying.
- Fellowship: This is not a church service or a lecture series, so it is interactive and relaxed if you have small children.
- Hospitality: Church members are able to host the study in their homes.
- Outreach: It is a great way to invite neighbors or friends into our homes where they will be introduced to intensive Bible study with a gospel focus.
- Mentoring: It is a great way to help young Christians establish good Bible study habits.