Since developing Christian community is such an essential aspect of church life, on Monday evenings at 7 pm we meet together in homes for intensive Bible study, discipleship, and Christian fellowship. The following elements make this a uniquely encouraging part of church life:
- Intensive: We go verse by verse through the entire book with careful attention to the details of the passage without missing the overall purpose of the section we are studying.
- Fellowship: This is not a church service or a lecture series, so it is interactive and relaxed if you have small children.
- Hospitality: Church members are able to host the study in their homes.
- Outreach: It is a great way to invite neighbors or friends into our homes where they will be introduced to intensive Bible study with a gospel focus.
- Mentoring: It is a great way to help young Christians establish good Bible study habits.